Thursday, December 24, 2009

My English course 125

The English 125 course was very exciting. Most of the students were weak writers at the beginning, but later on during the term practices, they became better and their writing improved with higher scores. There was also the blogs process. It is a site where the class students are members with the teacher as well. They can also post their required writing and comment each other as groups to correct the mistakes they’ve done.

The teacher used to keep the students practicing in writing throughout blogs and portfolio. The vocabulary and grammar practice made me good in writing. In addition to the process writing which strength me in passive verbs and how to use it in proper way.

The most challenging writing portion in this course is contrast and compare. It is better to keep practice because it has many vocabulary and sentences that gets the score high. I helped myself during this course by Hct – HD site which provides the students with all assistant they need.

I can asses my performance in this course as good, but I hope that I can join an English course in summer. I want to achieve to an excellent level of writing that helps me to pass ILETS exam easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment