Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ramadan



Last Ramadan was a very special one for me, I had decided to go to Saudi Arabia for Umrah. All my friends have been telling me how enjoyable it is, which made me even more excited to experience that feeling. However, I was very keen to be there during the last 10 days of Ramadan.

My flight was on the 24th of Ramadan, immediately after Iftar. I was very excited to go that I forgot my ticket at home, nevertheless I only realized when I reached the airport. Lucky enough, I had the online ticket number with me and it was easy to access the ticket from the counter. My journey started and I had such a pleasant feeling that I have never had before. Despite the fact that I was very tired, I still took the effort to go to a far away mosque for Taraweeh prayers.

I had an overwhelming experience, and I am sure that I would do it again sometime.



3 comments:

  1. This is interesting information about Ramadan, but it is not a narrative essay. Please refer to the "Accident in the Desert" example and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ramadan essay has been been edited.
    please check it out.

    Thanks

    Re,
    Yousef
    200000430

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam Yousef
    the story is very nice and thanks to Allah because you saved the number

    and I hope the best for you

    ReplyDelete